Tuesday 23 June 2015

I LOVE YOU

                                                      It was just another night with a heavy rain which took the sound of me crying. I still doesn't have a slightest idea why am I doing this as I know that you hate me with all your life. I had taken a vow that I will hate you if stop thinking about you just for a moment in a day. But no, it won't be an easy task for me. I don't know what you think about me and I don't care. I never know what happens next, can't regret several years later. After all these events I never told you what I felt. Actually, I cheated you, by sending you those messages as my sister. I just wanted to know what you felt about me. I really am sorry about that. But you know what she told me "It will be a joke after many years when you  tell him." But I couldn't keep the secret and it turned out to be a tragedy. I never regret that. I would never have the courage to tell you otherwise. I was and am a joke to some Teachers and some students. I was really angry when I heard them speaking about me and the source for them might be you. When I thought about it further, it came to me that I really do matter to you, may be that's why you tell them about me. Anyway I am Sorry for everything. 
I just can't help anymore, really need to tell you this even before its more late. I am saying this to you for the first and maybe last time.
I LOVE YOU
Wish I will not be a joke anymore. Thank you if you are reading this. Will not be a disturbance anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment